Monday 19 March 2012

Big Mac @ McDonald's

Hello burger lovers,

Today's review is about the Golden Arches aka McDonald's. You may love or hate their burgers, but in fact it is the largest burger company in the world, and you can find it nearly everywhere. I really don't want to start a discussion about the "McDo" organization and ethics so let's just focus on the rating, which is in this case a Big Mac Burger with fries for 6,05 €.

Evaluation:

The service was pretty fast, I got my burger in about 15 seconds in a nice square paper box. The burger was still hot and actually  not too big. I didn't like the soft buns which had a sweet taste. Two layers of meet, sounds exciting, but they were really thin, very dry and had no taste of their own. The vegetables (lettuce, onions and pickles) were not spectacular, but okay. The cheese was nicely melted and creamy, but had no particular taste. Actually it is the sauce which makes this a tasty burger. At the end I still felt hungry, but knew I shouldn't eat a second one... yet I had a second burger (which was too much of course), shame on me!

McDonald's is cheap and everywhere, that's their big plus and the main reason for their success. In my personal opinion, McDonald's cannot keep up with the home made burgers you can get in small bars or restaurants.

My weighted rating is 5.42





/k



McDonald's
address: everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment