Tuesday 3 January 2012

the year of the burger

Hello burger lovers,

due to many requests I'll continue this blog (I always wanted to be a blogger) in English.

2011 was the year of the rabbit, as they say in China. This year will be the year of the burger! If you think Luxembourg's best kept secret will be safe, you're wrong. I will hunt down the Grand Duchy's best burger. This journey will take me from the big players (McDonald's & co) to the little less known inside joints.

Obviously, this rating will be quite subjective since I will be the one who evaluates the burgers. Nevertheless I have chosen 10 criteria to rate a burger:
  •  taste
  • quality of meat
  • the bun
  • toppings
  • fries
  • freshness
  • size
  • variation (possibilities of adaptation)
  • presentation
  • price
These criteria are more or less important, therefore they are weighted differently.

As for the burgers I'll try to choose the ones that please me most on the menu. Sure it would be easier to compare only cheeseburgers, but in some cases the cheeseburgers are low budged, and in my humble opinion not very comparable to really top-notch burgers.


No burger joint will ever be safe again.
so long
/k

1 comment:

  1. Schued datt et vun haut un op englesch weidergeet ... wéi wann et net der Wärt ass op lëtzebuergesch ze schreiwen :-(

    ReplyDelete