Saturday 2 November 2013

Lou La Peño Burger @ Lou's Diner

Hello burger lovers,

It's been a long time that I didn't visit my favorite burger joint in Luxembourg. Of course I am talking about Lou's Diner. Lots of my followers have visited Lou, most of them seem to agree with me, the feedbacks are just great and the waiting lines are getting longer and longer. 

For quite some time now, Steve (the owner) has a new sauce for his burgers which I initially requested and already tasted. I'm talking about his chili sauce with different kinds of chilis and jalapeños. I can assure you, it's very hooot!!! Anyhow, since this sauce was never on an official burger, I couldn't do a review about it. Things change, Steve's creation has been baptised Lou La Peño Burger, and it should be available by now for around 7.50 € (tbc).

Evaluation:

Basically the Lou La Peño Burger it's an enhanced version of Big Lou's. It's composed of 200gr American Angus Beef, two layers of cheese on the burger, one layer of cheddar and an additional layer of Swiss cheese, crisp lettuce, fried onions, a few drops of homemade barbeque sauce on the bottom of the delicious buns and the hot jalapeño sauce on top. 

I'll make this review very short: It's the best burger I've had in a very long time, and without a doubt the best during my quest. Go out and taste it!!

The weighted rating is 8.59



/k

One could think that Lou's Diner seems to be a victim of it's own success. I was curious to see if Steve could keep up his good work and the quality. Good news, everything is still the same, he never raised prices and he didn't lose quality. Be patient while queuing it's worth the wait! 


Lou's Diner
33, rue Burgkapp (Camping La Pinède)
6211 Consdorf 
Tél.: 26 78 41 38


No comments:

Post a Comment